Search


Return to Gourmet Conspiracy Website

About Me

My photo
I am the co-owner and founder of Gourmet Conspiracy, a personal chef and catering service based in Lakewood, California. My objective here is to provide open communication about various types of food and their benefits towards our health. As far as my training, I graduated from Kitchen Academy in July 2007 with high honors. I have a great deal of passion about learning the cooking styles and techniques from various cultures and incorporating them in fusion dishes.

House Rules:

Rule #1: You may comment as much and as often as you wish but I have the final decision on what is posted on this site. I have the right to and will delete any material or information entry that I deem inappropriate.

Rule #2: See rule #1.

Rule #3: No shirts - no shoes - no service!

If you have any objections to these rules, get out of my kitchen!

Kitchen Visitors: